The Philip Barker Centre for Creative Learning: Call for proposals to deliver webinars on “Making a Radical Shift in Artists Training”
The Phillip Barker Centre, based at University of Chester, are looking for six different artists or creative practitioners with significant experience in socially-engaged, community and participatory arts practice to be involved in delivering an interactive webinar in your chosen area that inspires change.
The webinar will be part of a series of six-related conversations about a bigger issue affecting your work, such as:
- Holistic training and professional development
- Starting work as a freelance practitioner
- Facilitating diverse groups
- Responding to communities’ needs and interests
- Accessing ongoing practice and wellbeing support
- Ways to inspire change in training and practice.
A one-off fee of £400 (including preparation) per webinar session will be provided to selected artists / creative practitioners.
The deadline for submissions is Friday 15th October.