Job Opening: Join ADMP and Work as an Administrator!
THE ASSOCIATION FOR DANCE MOVEMENT PSYCHOTHERAPY IS AN ORGANISATION FOR DANCE MOVEMENT PSYCHOTHERAPISTS WORKING IN THE UK
ADMP are seeking a proactive and flexible Administrator to support our members and
external parties, following organisational processes and procedures.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Job Title: Administrator (Membership and General Enquiries)
Hours: 15 hours per week
Salary: £25,500 pro rata
The role is part-time and home-based. In line with the flexible nature of the organisation,
hours of work can be agreed with the line manager, however at least seven of these should
fall within usual working hours (M-F, 9am-6pm).
Occasional flexibility around hours - for instance, some weekends and evenings - may be requested. This would be discussed and agreed with the line manager in advance.
What you can expect from ADMP
The postholder will be part of a small remote team formed of paid staff, freelance staff, and
voluntary Council/Committee members. The postholder will be supported by the Operations Lead
as well as Council members as appropriate.
ADMP aims to keep internal communications open and frequent to ensure a sense of connection. This is generally managed through emails and Zoom meetings. The successful candidate will be supplied with a laptop and other equipment as necessary to complete their role.
Some Key Responsibilities
• Provide general administrative support to ensure an effective and efficient service is
provided to ADMP’s members
• Monitor the ‘admin’ inbox, maintaining clear email organisation and responding in a
timely fashion to any enquiries from members or the general public.
• Communicate with both members and external parties via phone.
• Carry out ADMP UK’s membership renewal processes (busiest periods in March and
September), collaborating with the Operations Lead and other administrative staff,
supporting members through an efficient renewal process.
• Receive applications from members for private practice, supervision register, and
UKCP registration, check for missing documents, and forward on to the appropriate
• Maintain clear and up to date records of member contact details, while following
ADMP’s data retention schedule..
• Update ADMP website as requested using WordPress (training can be provided).
• Access Stripe payment system and liaise with ADMP Treasurer, supporting tracking
income and expenditure.
While an Administrative background is desirable, we are open to hearing from candidates
who are interested in gaining experience and can demonstrate transferable skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Thoughtful and friendly communication skills for interactions with members and
external parties - both verbal and written
• Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Good eye for detail
• Initiative and flexibility - ability to work as part of a team as well as unsupervised
• Strong IT skills (Office Suite, Google Suite, Zoom) and experience of or willingness to
learn about editing WordPress website
Please apply with a CV and covering letter outlining your experience.
Applications can be
Closing Date for Application: 6pm, Tuesday 5 April
Interview Date(s): Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 April (evenings)
Interviews will include an administrative task
Start Date: As soon as possible