Collective Residency Open Call: FORMAT22
FORMAT is delighted to announce an open call for an artist collective to be in residence at QUAD.
The residency will take place between November 2021 and March 2022 including an exhibition in the QUAD Extra Gallery Spaces during our FORMAT off year.
This is an opportunity for a UK based artist collective working in digital, lens-based media or photography to develop existing project/s or to realise new work and exhibit as part of the FORMAT Off Year programme.
The residency will include:
- Residency fee (this includes contributions towards exhibition costs, travel & accommodation expenses)
- Dedicated studio space at QUAD, Derby
- Mentoring from FORMAT/QUAD Curatorial team
- Exhibition as part of FORMAT off year programme
Please send one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- CV of the collective (up to two sides of A4) inc links.
- Collective Artists’ Statement (up to one side of A4)
- Statement explaining how you think this residency will develop the collective’s practice, and brief details of a project or research and production you would like to undertake (up to 500 words) including reference to how much time you would plan to spend in Derby and our studio.
- Up to five examples of recent work/series/exhibitions, with title, medium and relevant links
Deadline for submissions is Sunday 7 November, 11:59pm (GMT).
For more information, please visit the FORMAT Festival website