What is Made in Derbyshire?
Made in Derbyshire is a campaign to promote Derbyshire’s people, places, products and events.
It is owned and managed by Culture Derbyshire, which is a partnership of cultural organisations in Derbyshire.
The website is funded and managed by Derbyshire County Council and hosted by Bloc Digital Limited.
It is maintained and edited by Derbyshire County Council staff and members of Culture Derbyshire.
What we do for you
Made in Derbyshire aims to provide up to date and accurate information. However, Made in Derbyshire accepts no responsibility for the consequences of error or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information and material contained on this website.
Please, however, do let us know if you spot any inaccuracies or omissions in the information we provide. We do want to know!
What we need from you
When using Made in Derbyshire you agree:
- to keep any information submitted to Made in Derbyshire up to date and accurate
- to us monitoring information submitted to the site. Made in Derbyshire reserves the right to not publish, to remove or to alter information submitted to the site
- not to do anything which may or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the sites
- to be entirely responsible for and keep secret any password used by you. You should change your password if you believe it is no longer secret
- to not post, distribute or upload any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication
- to not threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals' privacy rights
- to not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the site or any private or member account areas on the site
- to not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of Made in Derbyshire or any of our members, associated companies or third parties
- to not do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may cause any liability for us
- to understand that the views in any of the forums on Made in Derbyshire are those of members of the public, and not those of the Made in Derbyshire organisation or of Culture Derbyshire or of Derbyshire County Council
warn you via e-mail that you have breached these terms, and ask you to stop such conduct
delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you
remove your membership from the website and prevent you from rejoining as a member in the future
If your conduct on or use of Made in Derbyshire causes us losses, damage or other costs, you shall be responsible for reimbursing these costs and we will seek to recover them from you.
Made in Derbyshire and Derbyshire County Council make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site.
Intellectual property rights
Made in Derbyshire, unless otherwise stated, owns or is licensed to use all copyright material on this website. This includes, without limitation, text, logos, icons, photographs and all other artwork. No use of this material can be made without the express, prior, written permission of Made in Derbyshire.
English law shall govern the use of the website and in the event of a dispute you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent in which that term is illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Links to other sites
We provide links to other websites, including those of our member organisations. We hope that you find these links useful. If you decide to access other websites, then you will be leaving Made in Derbyshire. Made in Derbyshire is not responsible or liable for the content, advertising or products or services available from such sites, or for any dealings that you may have with the operators of those sites, or for the consequences of such dealings. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent, at any time, to a link that we think is inappropriate.
Made in Derbyshire
Derbyshire County Council
Tel: 01773 831385