LEVEL Residency Lab: Last Chance To Apply
This is your ‘One Week To Go’ call for the second round of LEVEL Residency Lab project submissions.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for proposals for the following types of residency:
- Performance or visual artist or company exploring work for learning disabled adults.
- Performance, digital or visual artist or company who identifies as disabled.
- Artist or company exploring digital content that is suitable for learning disabled adults (digital work could include audio, video, apps, virtual or augmented reality, performance, animation).
The residency will offer:
- A 1 to 2 week long residency (if Covid-19 restrictions apply LEVEL will offer residencies online).
- A financial contribution of up to £2000 for the residency.
- An opportunity to meet the team
- Discussion at the end of the residency with optional sharing.
- Access to LEVEL’s in-house resources (subject to availability).
- Post-residency discussion with LEVEL Centre staff to discuss the outcomes and next steps.
For more information and how to apply, visit our website.
The deadline for submissions is 13th September 2021.