FORMAT News: Only two weeks to Open Call deadline
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of FORMAT23
We welcome diverse and imaginative proposals from international photographers, curators, artists and collectives that represent the state of photography as it is today.
We are excited to see your views, imaginations and stories of this world and what will come next; what is important; what has gone unseen and what are we yet to discover? There are no limits….
Meet the FORMAT23 OPEN Call Jury
Our eminent panel of international experts and the FORMAT Curatorial Team will view the submissions and select up to 20 projects that encompasses the zeitgeist of the here and now, past, present and future to be exhibited at the FORMAT International Photography Festival to be held in Derby, in March 2023.
FORMAT23 OPEN Call
Awards, Prizes & Opportunities
What Winners will receive
All participants selected to exhibit will receive:
- A FORMAT23 bursary
- Inclusion in the FORMAT23 exhibitions programme
- Featured in and a copy of the FORMAT23 special edition festival catalogue
- Featured on the FORMAT23 website and social media accounts
- 10% off tickets for selected events at FORMAT23
- £20 reduction off the FORMAT23 International Portfolio Review fee
- FORMAT23 Award, £2000
- The Genesis Imaging Award, £1000 for print and framing services
- Lishui Photography Festival Exhibition Award for a selected artist to attend and exhibit at the next festival in Lishui, China.
- RPS Award Selected by a RPS Honorary Fellow, a Feature and interview in the award-winning RPS Journal, plus one year's free RPS membership
- The Spectrum Imaging Award for £1500 plus VAT in printing services
Everyone who applies will receive:
- Visibility with the FORMAT Curators
- The opportunity to be featured on the FORMAT Festival curated Instagram feed