Derby College Group: Student Recognition
Plumbing and Electrical Installation students at Derby College Group have been recognised at an event – showcasing their hard work and commitment to their studies.
Teachers on the Levels one and two and three study programmes at the Roundhouse nominated the Best Student and Most Improved Student who were presented with prizes donated by local companies CEF, Monument Tools and Willbond Plumbing Centres.
The award winners were:
- Level 1 Electrical best student - Ben McDermott and most improved student - Ben Bestwick
- Level 2 Electrical best student – Kieran Eaton and most improved student - Adam Bryant
- Level 3 Electrical best student – James Hall and most improved student – Russell Hebdon
- Level 1 Plumbing best student – Raven Ram and most improved student - Kyle Leech
- Level 2 Plumbing best student - George Smith and most improved student – Owen Watts
- Introduction to Building Services best student - Connor Bates and most improved student - Storm Hendy.
DCG Building Services team manager Andrew Lee said: “The students have worked extremely hard this year under challenging circumstances and we wanted to celebrate their commitment.
“Many are returning for the next stage of their training in September and others are hoping to secure apprenticeships and jobs so I hope this recognition will send a clear message to potential employers of the value of these young people.”