Straight Curves: June in the loop
We hope you have had a great half term and are ready for the kids to go back tomorrow. We have lots going on at the moment and quite a few courses starting this month both online and in person as we slowly edge towards opening fully from September.
We hope you have been making some time for yourself to get creative as things have started opening up between catching up with friends and family. Don't forget our workshops are great as a day out with friends and we have lots coming up in September at weekends.
Also due to it's popularity we are now running our virtual art journaling course twice on Fridays. Each session will be different each week and at each time so you can attend the earlier course the latter course of both!
- NEW Virtual Gelli Printing 3 week course: Thurs 10 June 7.30pm £22
- Virtual Art Journaling 6 weeks: Fri 11 June 7pm £37
- Virtual Art Journaling 6 weeks: Fri 11 June 8.15pm £37
- Virtual Watercolour Landscapes 3 week course: Thurs 10 June 6pm £22
- Virtual JumpingCLAY kids 6 week course: Mon 7 June 4.15pm £25
- Virtual Kids Art Course 6 weeks: Fri 11 June 4.15pm £25
- Virtual Drawing with 5 week course: Thurs 1 July 6pm £36
We have partially reopened the studio and have a few in person sewing courses and workshops in June and July as we haven't been able to teach sewing online. As we only have one event on at once there will be lots of room for us to socially distance during these sessions. We are also running in person 1:1 sessions in a variety of arts and crafts so please get in touch to book in for some personal tailored tuition.
- Overlocker 1:1 Session: various dates and times £30 per session
- Kimono Jacket Workshop: Wed 16 June 6pm £38 @studio
- Beginners' Sewing Machine Skills: Sun 13 June - Sun 27 June 1.30pm - 4.30pm £140 @studio
- Beginners' Dressmaking 5 week course: Tuesday 29th June 6.30pm - 9pm 10am - 4pm £150 @studio
- Free Machine Embroidery Workshop: Sun 4 July 10am - 4pm £67 @studio
We now have a new shop on our website allowing you to purchase our kits and patterns either for collection from the studio or posted out in the UK to your door. I am slowly working through adding all the details of our kits so please contact me if you want to know more about something that isn't quite complete yet it's been a very busy half term week.
Don't forget that we are doing things the italian way this year and we be completely shut for the whole of August both virtually and in the studio.
Virtual Woolly Wednesday is every Wednesday 10.30am - 12.30am and you can now pay monthly by standing order for just £10.80 a month and come as often as you like.
PS If you would like to be brave along side our virtual parties we are able to come to your outside space to provide JumpingCLAY kids or family sessions at a date and time to suit you. Alternatively we are still offering our popular virtual kids parties if you don't trust the british weather.