Places available on the WebinArt creative professional development programme
Do you want to learn more about growing your creative business, but in your own time, at your own pace? Do you want to be part of a friendly and supportive creative community?
WebinArt is Creative Leicestershire’s one-year professional development programme. We collaborate with knowledgeable arts industry experts and creative organisations across Leicestershire, Derbyshire and Rutland, to deliver bespoke business mentoring, live online interviews, and engaging live webinars packed with valuable industry know-how. We also facilitate social connection opportunities to help you meet and chat to supportive like-minded members.
The programme started in June 2020, and we now have a limited number of places available from September 1st 2020. New members will have access to the remaining live events in the schedule - I.e. Some events have already taken place. However, all members have access to recordings of prior webinars and interviews via our online portal.
We provide three parallel membership types designed to support creatives with varying experience:
- Evolve membership - Our Evolve members benefit from our core events. Evolve membership applications are open to all creative disciplines of any level, throughout the UK.
- Emerge membership - In addition to the core benefits, our early-career members (~ less than 3 years in business) will also have the opportunity to undertake three one-to-one tailored business mentoring sessions with one of our expert mentors. The early-career programme is open to all creative disciplines and will be of most benefit those based in the East-Midlands
- Establish membership - Led by artist and mentor Ruth Singer, the mid-career initiative is best suited to visual artists and makers with more than 3 years in business, and will be of most benefit those based in the East-Midlands. In addition to the core benefits, Establish Membership gives you access to p
- An online forum where members share and learn from each other, facilitated by Ruth Singer with monthly focus challenges and topics
- 2 special events a year delving deep into topics that are important to our members
- Monthly Zoom networking sessions
- Quarterly peer mentoring sessions with a small group of like-minded artists/makers where you can talk about the issue you want to delve into for your own business
- Optional add-ons (pay as you go) 1:1 mentoring with specialists
From September 1st 2020, the remaining 9 months of the programme will cost £8 per month for Emerge and Establish members. The Evolve membership (core benefits only) will cost £4 per month.
Members can cancel at any time.
WebinArt 2020/21 is generously subsidised by our funding partners -
Leicestershire County Council, Arts Council England, Derbyshire County Council, Hinckley + Bosworth Borough Council, North West Leicestershire District Council, Blaby District Council + Rutland County Council.
For more information and to apply online, please go to www.creativeleics.co.uk/webinart.
Instagram > @webinart_uk
Facebook > https://www.facebook.com/webinartuk/